Dog & Cat Success Stories

Lucy - Torn Cruciate Ligament with Surgery

Image of Dog & Cat

Description: Our active 5 year old Golden Retriever started to limp on her left hind leg. After medication and many vet visits, we visited Dr Carlson. She stated Lucy needed TPLO surgery for a torn cruciate ligament in her left knee. She believed stem cells would be very beneficial. Comments: Lucy had her TPLO surgery in January 2023 and has rebounded fantastically. Her first exam 6 weeks post op was very good. She was back to normal and running around and she was cleared for full activity. They said that she had a 60% chance of of needing the same surgery on her other hind leg. But at her final exam the Doctor said her chances of needing her other leg done went down to 40%. The vet thought the stem cells worked incredibly well with healing. We are so happy our active beautiful girl is able to enjoy running and hiking. Now almost a year later, she has no limp, no pain and able to do anything she wants.