VetStem PrecisePRP™ Canine and PrecisePRP™ Equine
An Off-the-Shelf Platelet-Rich Plasma Product that Provides Consistent Dosing Every Time.
PrecisePRP™ is a leucoreduced allogeneic pooled freeze-dried platelet-rich plasma (PRP) product intended to provide a species-specific source of concentrated platelets in plasma for intra-articular administration.
- Consistent Dose: Each vial contains a consistent dose of 4 billion platelets per vial at a concentration of 500,000 platelets per microliter.
- Uniformity: Flow cytometric assays demonstrate uniformity across product batches. Platelets are primed for granule release upon injection.
- Leucoreduced: Less than 1500 white blood cells per microliter and less than 0.01% red blood cells per microliter.
- Donor Screening: All donors are screened according to the FDA CVM guidance 254. Each batch is sterility, endotoxin, and quality tested to meet precise product release specifications.
- Easy and Convenient: No blood draw or centrifugation, simply reconstitute and you are ready to inject.
- Shelf Stable: No refrigeration required. Freeze-dried product is shelf stable for 2 years from manufacture date.
PrecisePRP™ is for veterinary use only and is currently available in a species-specific format for dogs and horses.
Veterinarians - Call 858-748-2004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order
PrecisePRP is a trademark of VetStem, Inc. Patent Pending. ©2023 VetStem, Inc.
All infections and/or reactions thought by the veterinarian to have been associated with the use of PrecisePRP™ Canine or PrecisePRP™ Equine should be reported to VetStem Customer Service by calling 858-748-2004. For additional information about adverse drug experience reporting animal drugs, contact FDA at 1-888-FDA-VETS or visit https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterinary/safety-health