Store Stem Cells Now Use Stem Cells in the Future
Providing a Lifetime of Stem Cells for Your Dog.
Why Use StemInsure®?
The StemInsure® process can be performed before your dog has arthritis or an injury so that when your dog needs stem cells, no additional fat collection surgery is required.
- Your veterinarian collects a small sample of fat during a surgical procedure such as a spay, neuter or other surgery requiring anesthesia.
- Your veterinarian ships the fat overnight to VetStem for processing and stem cell banking.
- In the future, when your dog needs stem cells, your veterinarian can order cell culturing to provide a lifetime of stem cell therapy for your dog.
Banked Dose Processing
- Your veterinarian can order the banked doses of stem cells to treat your dog.
What can be Treated with Stem Cells?
- Current uses include arthritis and soft tissue injuries (tendon and ligament).
- Future uses may include treatment of kidney, inflammatory bowel disease, gingivostomatitis and immune mediated diseases.
Benefits of StemInsure®
- Collect stem cells while your dog is young and healthy, not when injured or debilitated.
- One fat collection can provide a lifetime of stem cell therapy for your dog.
- Affordable way to store stem cells for your dog.
- Cell culturing and banked dose processing incur additional cost. Consult your veterinarian for an estimate of potential future costs for treatment.
- VetStem will store the StemInsure® sample for one year at no charge. After one year the cost for storage of the StemInsure® sample is only $50 per year.