Stem Cell Services for Veterinarians
Click here to join the Vetstem Regenerative Veterinary Network
Adipose Tissue Processing
Verified safe and effective method of providing autologous stem cells for injection.
VetStem stores extra therapeutic doses of stem cells for future use as well as storing a retention sample for potential future culturing.
Banked Dose Processing
Banked doses are carefully processed, quality assessed, and shipped to the veterinarian for treatment within 24 hours of request. No need for an additional surgical adipose collection.
Cell culturing provides additional doses of cells for a lifetime of stem cells from only one fat collection procedure.
VetStem provides pet and horse owners with contact information for VetStem Credentialed/Authorized veterinarians when requested.
- Experience with over 14,000 animals treated
- Efficacy shown in blinded controlled studies in horse and dog
- Rigid quality control of each dose
- No capital investment or equipment maintenance
- Personalized support from our Veterinary, Marketing, and Customer Service Staff