VetStem Cell Therapy for Arthritis in Dogs & Cats
If your dog or cat has arthritis then you should consider VetStem Cell Therapy.
What Results Have Dog Owners Reported?
- Greater than 80% of dogs with arthritis have improved Quality of Life
- Here are outcome survey results for Older Dogs
- Here are outcome survey results for Younger Dogs
Is Your Dog on Pain Medication?
- Here are outcome survey results for Dogs on Pain Medication
Pet owners should discuss appropriateness of treatment for their pet and associated costs with a VetStem credentialed veterinarian. A checklist of points for dog and cat owners to consider can be found here.
StemInsure® For Dogs
Store Stem Cells Now, Use Stem Cells in the Future. Click here.
Stem Cell Therapy in Development
VetStem is currently evaluating the use of stem cells for treatment of:
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) -- Dogs and Cats
- Kidney disease - Cats
- Immune mediated diseases
- Back Pain - Dogs
- Gingivostomatitis - Cats
VetStem believes there are certain applications where stem cells may not be appropriate. These include:
- Systemic infection