VetStem Platelet Therapy Kits
The principle is to accelerate lagging internal healing processes by amplifying the biological signals that would naturally occur when platelets aggregate at a site of injury. By concentrating platelets and releasing more of those growth factors than would naturally occur – the intended effect is to attract stem cells and stimulate local tissue repair processes.
VetStem Genesis CS-2 Platelet Rich Plasma Kit
A Rich Source of Autologous Growth Factors and Bio-Scaffolding
- Optimized for Equine Use. For veterinary use only
- Qualified with equine blood (average 5.4x increase when 6cc of PRP obtained)
- 60mls anticoagulated blood produces 6mls PRP
- ACD anticoagulant included
- Competitively priced
- Fits into IRAP™ centrifuge - no adapter necessary
- Autologous. Reduced risk of infectious disease transmission
- Patient side treatment, quick and easy to prepare
- Closed system, minimizes risk of contamination
Centrifuge Speed Calculator
In order to calculate the RPM’s needed for your centrifuge please enter the radius of the rotor and enter the centimeters below. Need help measuring your rotor? Click here for instructions on how to measure your centrifuge rotor.